Well done on your first week of Year 12. It was so much fun to start calling you “Year 12s”. I bet you’ve been waiting for that since Year 7?
Homework for Monday:
Use the mindmap framework (attached), or create your own framework / mindmap which shows the relationships between major events between 1918 and 1936.
This task is not about large amounts of information, it is about relationships and connections.
Some key aspects / themes in this time period are:
- League of Nations, effect of absence of major powers
- Successes and failures in collective security
- Economic growth and Great Depression
- Success and failures of disarmament
- Growth of isms: Nationalism, Fascism, Communism
This is due on Monday, period 3.
Stay cool in the 40C.